Listed 1/11/2019 | Last Updated: 1/16/2019 8:55 AM
Three stories of Colonial beauty in most desirable of MDI neighborhoods. Home boasts lovely original woodwork and high ceilings. Enclosed sunporch provides views of water directly across the street. Island Explorer bus and upper town dock access provide easy transportation to all island adventure locations during the high season!Historically a single family residence, this home has most recently been a B&B. All ensuite bedrooms are spacious, have restful water views and are bright and inviting! This home begs to be restored to family living and island community enjoyment. This is a gem.
Single Family, Colonial
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Wood Siding
3,520 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Generator, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,520 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Air Cond. Unit
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Dirt, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, On Site.
- Glass Porch/Balcony, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock, Sidewalks. In City, Golf Course, Beach Access, Close To Shops, Public Transport, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well.