Listed 1/12/2019 | Last Updated: 1/16/2019 8:55 AM
This charming colonial style home located near the historic district in Lebanon Maine is in need of some restoration. Original flooring and window moldings throughout. Property offers a large Barn with horse paddocks and located on 2.3 acres. Home is waiting for new life to restore its charm.
Single Family, Farmhouse, Colonial
Private Water Service, Well, Oil Hot Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard
3,600 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Wood
- Oil, Hot Water. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Covered Park Lot, Paved Driveway, 1 Car.
- Farm Type
- Agriculture Use
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Historic Area, Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Agriculture Use, Pasture.