Listed 1/14/2019 | Last Updated: 1/17/2019 12:53 AM
Contemporary, wood shingled, 3 BR, 2 bath year-round cottage built in 1994, on spectacular deepwater oceanfront. 4.8 acres and 254 feet of waterfront. Private driveway, with beautiful oak and fern forest sloping to the granite ledges of the waterfront. Owner-architect designed with open living room, kitchen, and dining room; granite fireplace surround; deck and screened porch. Beautiful long southeast water views. Outdoor shower. Ideal summer cottage that can be used year round. Near Blue Hill shopping, yacht club, library, and schools. Priced below town tax assessment value.
Single Family, Contemporary, Cottage, 1 Story
Private Water Service, Well
Wood Frame, Shingle
1,250 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Generator, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Master Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,250 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Crawl, Full
Exterior / Lot Features
- Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Ocean, Out Building, Shed. Rural, Bay Front, Ocean Front, Paved Road, Rolling, Irrigation well, Wooded.