Listed 1/10/2019 | Last Updated: 1/17/2019 12:53 AM
Great centrally located Brunswick neighborhood, a couple blocks from two schools, less than a mile to a third school. 5 minute drive to High School. Sports fields nearby. 30 Minutes to Portland. Updated Kitchen appliances with custom Breakfast Bar. First floor also has; 1 bedroom, laundry hookup, dining, living room, half bath. 3 good size bedrooms upstairs, full bath. Basement is partially finished, Bonus/Family room to one side. Door separates utility and storage area on the other side with laundry. Yard for entertaining, fire pit, garden shed with windows. Hardwood floors, attached garage with access to back yard and mud room. Town owns lot behind the house (2 plus acres) that abuts the schools. Come see a well-rounded Brunswick home with countless benefits and make it your own. (The pictures may appear to show the house being a little tight in certain rooms, rest assured they are deceiving)
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Shingle
1,843 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,651 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 192 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Finished, Partial
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway, 1 Car.
- Composition, Pitched
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Sidewalks. In City, Close To Shops, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well.