Listed 1/7/2019 | Last Updated: 1/17/2019 12:53 AM
First time on the market! This home offers lots of great features plus a convenient location close to Freeport, Lisbon and Auburn. Enter the home through the large service entrance with plenty of room for shoes, coats, storage and more. The kitchen offers plenty of cabinets and counter space, gas cooktop and is open to the dining room with beautiful hardwood floors and large, sunny windows. The living room has a beautiful brick hearth, more hardwood floors and a bright picture window. A large bonus room on the first floor serves as the master bedroom and could also be used as an office, den or playroom. The recently built 2 car garage is huge with high ceilings and a complete second floor for storage. It is insulated(?) and has an extra room that serves as a great workshop. The oversized 2 acre lot has access to snowmobile trails and provides plenty of trees for privacy plus the large driveway makes it easy for turning around. Enjoy an easy commute to Auburn or Freeport.
Single Family, Cape Cod
Private Water Service, Well
Wood Frame, Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,571 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,571 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Vinyl, Wood
- Oil, Propane, Wood, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone, Stove.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Street Parking, Gravel, On Site, 2 Car Garage, Off Street.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Metal, Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Shed. Suburban, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well, Wooded.