Listed 1/11/2019 | Last Updated: 1/17/2019 12:53 AM
This property boasts 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms nestled in the efficient custom designed colonial style. On the main floor you will find an open concept kitchen dining and living room as well as the first of 2 bedrooms with ensuite bathroom. Appliances are included in the home and have been recently upgraded. The attached foyer leads to the 2 car garage so you will never have to get your feet wet in the snow. Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom has two walk in closets and large ensuite bath with jet tub, double vanity, shower and private commode. Joining the master on the upper level are three more bedrooms and full bath equipped with washer and dryer. The property sits near the Bucksport/Orrington line, making an easy commute to Brewer or Bangor. This property is perfect for a large family, or if in-law or frequent guest space is needed. This seller is eager to downsize so don't miss your opportunity for this custom home.
Single Family, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service, Well
2,803 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Generator, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,803 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Street Parking, Garage, Gravel, On Site, 2 Car Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Close To Shops, Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well, Wooded.