Listed 1/11/2019 | Last Updated: 1/17/2019 12:53 AM
New to the market. Lovely 2002 home with 4 br, 2.5 BA, master bedroom on 1st floor. With laundry and master bath with w/d. So much to see in this new to the market home 2 finished levels, 2 car gar. Under with entry to the home. Large sunny deck, large screen porch. This home has deede access to Moose Pond,sandy beach,boat docks, club house, Olympic pool, pool club house with recreational common use for owners, tennis, basketball court and Shawnee Peak Ski lodge within 3 min. 4 season home with year round enjoyment. Moose Pond is large lake. Over 10-11 miles long. Enjoy skiing,skating,swimming Boating, fishing, boating, waterskiing,ice fishing, hiking and shopping at N.H> outlet shopping with tax free shopping. You will discover Bridgton and why people want to live here.
Single Family, Contemporary, Cape Cod, Chalet, 1 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Private Water Service, Oil Hot Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,212 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,712 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Propane, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Finished, Full, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Tenant Parking - Unassigned, Gravel, 2 Car Garage, Off Street.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach, Deeded Beach Access, Lake Access, Water Front, Mooring, Boat Slip, Dock, Club House, Tennis Court. Golf Course, Beach Access, Close To Shops, Rural, Community Maintenance, Paved Road, Private Roads, Public Roads, Rolling, Wooded.
- Community Amenities