Listed 1/11/2019 | Last Updated: 1/16/2019 8:55 AM
This great 3 bedroom home is close to Windham's many amenities, yet nestled among the trees in a picturesque neighborhood and offers a Right of Way to Collins Pond and walking trails. The living room with it's beautiful wood burning fireplace brings a special warmth to the home. The kitchen has newer Bosch and GE Profile appliances. A beautifully tiled full shower in the main floor bathroom. The living room and bedrooms have hardwood oak floors, and there is a partially finished full basement. A wonderful sundeck off of the dining room, and spacious front and backyards compliment this well maintained home. Home offers Andersen high efficiency replacement windows, and freshly painted bedrooms Large backyard shed for storage, generator hookup and comes with a riding mower for the new owner. Location is close to shopping, lakes, movies and restaurants.
Single Family, Ranch
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Wood Siding
1,281 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,025 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 256 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Finished, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Shed. Close To Shops, Suburban, Paved Road, Public Roads.