Listed 1/7/2019 | Last Updated: 1/19/2019 12:55 PM
This sweet three bedroom ranch combines plenty of privacy with the convenience of a downtown location. It is situated within walking distance of the public Harbor Park on the Union River, Main Street and High Street shopping, restaurants, craft breweries and The Grand Theater. Large deck with ramp overlooks the protected backyard bordered by a babbling brook. Many recent improvements including a new propane cook stove and parlor stove that work even if you lose electricity. New energy efficient windows. Hardwood floors in sunny living room and three bedrooms, an updated bathroom with washer/dryer and fresh paint throughout. New standing seam metal roof holds 14 solar panels that generate clean electricity to offset cost from electricity company. You must see this house!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Public Water Service, Oil Hot Water Hea
Wood Frame, Composite Shingle
988 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Solar, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 988 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Oil, Propane, Wood. Baseboard, Stove.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, On Site.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River, Tidal, Dock, Shed, Sidewalks. In City, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.