Listed 1/10/2019 | Last Updated: 1/19/2019 12:55 PM
Living on a lake in Maine during the seasons of the year creates a bond between the human spirit and the nature surrounding them. A year round haven from the outside world where family and friends can gather in the spacious four bedroom, two and a half bath home. Open concept design in the kitchen, dining, and living room area with wood stove. A cozy room off the living room for gathering for sharing stories, games, or just relaxing. A full basement with garage door for storing your snowmobiles or ATV's. Located near the northern entrance to Baxter State Park plus the Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument. Endless recreational trails right from the property for snowmobiling and ATVing. Shin Pond offers Upper & Lower Shin with year round adventures for swimming, boating, fishing, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, etc. The home is located on Lower Shin, home to brook trout, salmon, & smelts. The full service community of Patten offers all amenities.
Single Family, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service, Well
Wood Frame, Wood Siding
3,300 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, DSL Available, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,300 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone, Stove.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Tenant Parking - Unassigned, Gravel, On Site, 1 Car.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deeded Beach Access, Lake Access, Water Front, Satellite Dish. Rural, Gravel Road, Private Roads, Right of Way, Rolling, Wooded.