Listed 1/13/2019 | Last Updated: 1/19/2019 1:39 PM
About a mile from the beach, this classic home has fantastic views, sitting pretty on Fogg Pond, with a beautiful backyard and an updated kitchen. A deck off the kitchen leads overlooks the beautiful Fogg Pond and fenced in yard. An oversized attached garage has ample storage above, and a great storage shed out back. The updated kitchen has granite counters and lovely cabinets. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, dining room with charming gas stove, and a pantry. Downstairs, is a large additional bedroom, plus a large laudry room that doubles as an officee, a comfortable living room, and an outside patio perfect for unwinding or entertaining.No Showings until the Open House on MONDAY Jan 21 Noon to 1:30 pm.
Single Family, Split Entry, Multi Level, Raised Ranch
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Clapboard
1,608 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,608 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Finished, Full
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Street Parking, Garage, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Beach Access, Close To Shops, Pond Front, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well.