Listed 1/3/2019 | Last Updated: 1/17/2019 12:53 AM
First time offered to the market, this beautifully designed single floor home is located in one of Brunswick's most popular neighborhoods, Meadowbrook. High quality construction, refined finishes, exceptional condition, this very custom home is a joy to see and show. Living room with wood burning fireplace and a beamed ceiling, a stunning private study (could easily be a 3rd bedroom) with glorious windows and cathedral ceiling, private master ensuite with high ceilings and french doors that open to a 4-season sun room, 9' ceilings, chair rails, french doors, handsome hardwood flooring.... plus a private back deck and concrete patio with a flag pole, automatic generator, central air conditioning, metal roof, all in a wonderful neighborhood convenient to everything Brunswick.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Clapboard, Shingle
2,420 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Generator, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,420 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Propane, Hot Water. Wall Unit, Baseboard, Zone.
- Crawl, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway, On Site, 1 Car.
- Shingle, Clapboard
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Subdivision, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well.