Listed 1/11/2019 | Last Updated: 1/17/2019 12:53 AM
Early day antique character radiates from this extended 5 bdrm cape. If you like 1800 early period character, you won't be disappointed. Large eat-in kitchen, formal dining room wood stoves, fireplaces, back porch and front stone pillared porch are just a few of the classic features. Butler's pantry, many built-ins, 1st flr laundry and much more. The oversized in-town lot sits conveniently to accommodate a walk to the local cafe, winery, library, store or river. The 3 bay detached garage lends lots of storage. Convenient to Bangor, Bucksport or Belfast.
Single Family, Cape Cod, Farmhouse, Colonial
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard
2,000 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Crawl, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Garage, Gravel.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River, Out Building, Sidewalks. In City, Close To Shops, River Front, Public Roads, Level.