Listed 1/11/2019 | Last Updated: 1/16/2019 8:55 AM
This home was built in the 1930's and rejuvenated over the last several years. Spectacular views of 190+ degrees of the great room. Great room includes a gourmet kitchen, huge island with plenty of room for preparing meals and dining, living room area and wood stove which makes this the place to be, Offering over 400' of ocean waterfront with huge ledge outcroppings and beach area with no other homes in site makes this a magical private place. On sunny days you can see Petit Manan Island and evenings the Petit Manan Light House. Property offers 3 bedrooms , 2 baths, a game room and utility room, garage and shed for gardening. This family has owned property for over a couple of generations and all have loved it dearly..
Single Family, Cottage
Well, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Shingle
2,393 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Telephone, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,393 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Baseboard, Stove.
- Crawl, Unfinished Basement
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Gravel, On Site, 1 Car.
- Lot View
- Water, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deeded Beach Access, Water Front, Ocean, Shed. Rural, Gravel Road, Private Roads, Level, Irrigation well.