Listed 1/11/2019 | Last Updated: 1/19/2019 12:55 PM
Set on over 14 acres, this log home offers all the charm and modern open concept living that feels just right. Set well in from the road on a winding paved drive to a private setting. The living room feature a cathedral ceiling and lots of glass that opens out to a 600 sq ft deck overlooking a small fruit orchard. From the living room it opens to the kitchen, complete with granite counter tops and quality appliances, and the spacious dining area. The main floor also has a large bedroom with lots of closet space, an efficient mudroom and entry. The second floor has a wonderful master bedroom complete with its own small balcony, large walking closet, private bath with a roomy shower and a large soaking tub. The walkout basement offers full daylight, a bedroom, full bath, family room and a craft/shop room. This is one to see. The two bay garage can hold 4 cars and has lots of second floor storage. An separate barn is available if you are inclined to keep a few animals.
Single Family, Contemporary, Cape Cod
Private Water Service, Well
4,137 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Generator, Propane
Rsu 72/Msad 72
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,772 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,365 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Propane, Wood, Hot Water. Zone, Stove.
- Daylight, Finished, Full, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Street Parking, Paved Driveway, On Site.
- Deck, Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Wooded.