Listed 1/4/2019 | Last Updated: 1/19/2019 1:39 PM
Beautifully renovated 1900'S village home perched upon a hill overlooking the Saco River and the water falls nearby. Large outside deck overlooks the beauty of it's surroundings. Sits back from the road. Large rooms. One room has an adjacent huge room/closet. A gigantic work shop/ studio adjacent to an upstairs bathroom. Long horse shoe driveway.New kitchen, new bath, new appliances. New wiring. New well pump.
Single Family, Cape Cod, Farmhouse, Cottage
Private Water Service, Well, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding
1,800 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, 1 Car, Off Street.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch
- Shingle, Pitched
- Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River. Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Rolling, Wooded.