Listed 4/15/2019 | Last Updated: 7/20/2019 10:43 AM
For sale by owner, a bueatiful brick home sitting on a one acre lot, with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a two car garage, located in the desired Kings Crest sub-divison in Perry, Georgia. The streets in the neighborhood are just bueatiful in the springtime with azaleas blooming throughout the sub-division. This home has an additional large bonus room with french doors and remote operated windows shades this room can serve as a sunroom, home office, or playroom for the family. There is a nice wooden deck off of the sunroom and a small built in dog door. There is a additional bonus room with outside entry which is insulated and could become an additional game room or man cave for the family. The property is in a quiet neighorhood approximately 5 miles to I-75 in Perry and approximately 20 miles to Robins AFB. Please call for a viewing 910-581-0371
Single Family-Detached, Traditional
2,203 sq. ft
- Dishwasher, Electric Range, Fridge
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Electric.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral / Vaulted Ceilings, High Ceilings(9 Feet +), Parking On-Site
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. garage attached.