Listed 4/16/2018 | Last Updated: 7/20/2018 12:25 PM
Freshly updated home in Southern Escondido has been artistically remodeled featuring soaring ceilings, hardwood floors, with a newly tiled roof on a desirable private street. Enter into a beamed vaulted ceiling living room with oversize windows and doors opening to a balcony with 270° panoramic mountain views. Double arches lead to a cozy stone clad wood burning fireplace via an open floor plan ideal for entertaining. A dining room is adjacent to the custom chief kitchen, complete with a center large island. The main bathroom features exposed plumbing, rustic custom vanity, and a free standing soaking tub. The main and master bathrooms have artesian tadelakt wall finishes which are completely waterproof. The master suite overlooks a private backyard oasis on ½ acre +, boasting meandering garden paths, fruit trees such as avocado, mango, apple, plum, peach, nut, and citrus and has outdoor Jacuzzi.
Single Family-Detached, Mediterranean
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
21,780 sq. ft
2,240 sq. ft
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Fridge, Gas Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Attic Fan
- . Central.
- Half, Crawl Space
- 1. Raised Hearth, Wood.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings, Cathedral / Vaulted Ceilings, Central Vacuum, Finished Basement, High Ceilings(9 Feet +), Parking On-Site
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. garage attached.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Ranch, Secluded.