Listed 4/4/2018 | Last Updated: 9/22/2018 18:21
This beautiful home is situated on a well landscaped .68 acre lot. It has 3 bedrooms on ground floor and 2 full baths with the Master bath recently completely renovated. The upstairs has one bedroom and one full bath and a possible second bedroom that is now used for storage plus there is storage in the attic. The sunroom In the back of the home overlooks a screened in in ground pool. The back yard is fenced in for pets and there is a 12x35 shop or storage building in the back yard. Dining room, breakfast room, kitchen and greatroom are on the first floor. The washer dryer and stainless steel 23 cubit foot refrigerator will remain with home. The house has vinyl siding and the front porch is vinyl clad to make the home maintenance free. The 3,190 sq ft home is in a well maintained subdivision that has a Homeowner's Association with low annual dues of currently $150.00 per year.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
9,600 sq. ft
Wood, Frame, Cinder Block
3,190 sq. ft
Baldwin County School System
Baldwin High School
- Electric Range, Dishwasher, Fridge, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump
- . Central, Forced Electric.
- 1. Decorative, Gas Starter, Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony, Built Ins, Cathedral / Vaulted Ceilings, High Ceilings(9 Feet +), Parking On-Site
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. garage attached.
- InGround, Heated