Listed 8/14/2019 | Last Updated: 12/6/2019 12:09 AM
Pristine condition waterfront home located in The Hamlet at Dirickson Pond, just minutes from the ocean and shopping. From your professionally landscaped yard, enjoy the beauty of the spring-fed 35-acre pond, ideal for swimming, kayaking and fishing. This home features 4 bedrooms with 2 master suites. This home has ample storage and California Closets throughout. The first floor master bedroom has cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace and full bath with separate shower and jetted soaking tub. This spacious home includes a formal living room, dining room, family room with gas fireplace, gourmet kitchen, morning room and 3.5 bathrooms. In addition, there is also a finished bonus room over the 2-car attached garage. Entertain on the luxurious Timber Tech decking plus stone-walled patio for your outdoor fun. There are many custom features that add charm to this home. The community offers a pool and club house.
Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
3 Full/1 Half
19,418 sq. ft
3,800 sq. ft
Showell (Phillip C.) Elementary School
Selbyville Middle School
Indian River High School
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Fridge, Gas Range, Wall Oven, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Electric Heating, Propane. Central, Forced Gas.
- 2. Blower Fan, Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony, Built Ins, Cathedral / Vaulted Ceilings, High Ceilings(9 Feet +), Parking On-Site
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. garage attached.
- Brick, Vinyl, Siding
- Lot View
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Clubhouse