Listed 4/25/2019 | Last Updated: 4/25/2019 11:59 PM
THE SUMMIT ON ELK HILL - Two homes on 1.78 Acres $695,000 Here is a custom, hilltop home & guesthouse affording spectacular oceanfront views. This property is private, one-of-a-kind and surrounded by a mature forest. Completely remodeled. Everything is new with elegant brushed nickel fixtures. The main home and the guesthouse have an unobstructed waterfront view from every room. The main home features a 268 SF chef's kitchen with new, custom-inlaid granite counters and abundant hardwood cupboards. The guesthouse may be used as an office, art studio, an income rental, caretakers quarters, a space for classes, training or living space for relatives. The homes are independent and separated from one another and attached only by a covered, overhead breezeway. Both homes overlook a planned and approved oceanfront golf course. All pictures you see were taken on site with a cell phone camera. For such an expansive home it is solid, safe and cozy. Buyers brokers are welcome.
Multi-Family, Contemporary, Custom, Modern, Chalet, Territorial
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,480 sq. ft
Port Orford-Langlois School District 2CJ
- Dishwasher, Electric Range, Fridge
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Heat Pump, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood, Other. .
- 1. Blower Fan, Electric, Raised Hearth, Wood, Wood Stove Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Built Ins, Cathedral / Vaulted Ceilings, Disability Access, High Ceilings(9 Feet +), Parking On-Site
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. garage attached.
- Stone, Cedar, Siding
- Lot View
- Bay, GolfCourse, Mountain, Ocean, Panoramic, Coastline View, Landmark, Creek/Stream, Orchard/Grove, Bluff
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Agricultural, Green Belt, Near Public Transport, Ranch, Secluded.