Listed 9/15/2018 | Last Updated: 11/20/2018 1:41 PM
This beautiful 3 carpeted bedroom, 3 tiled bathroom log A-Frame house overlooking Lake Cumberland was built in 1985 and extensively remodeled in 2012 inside and out. The stained glass front door opens up to a floor to ceiling glassed great room with exposed beams, natural plank wood ceiling, ceramic tile floors and indirect lighting. Step outside to over 600 square feet of tiled patio, take in the view and start planning those great family and friend get-togethers. Originally the home had 4 bedrooms - two of them were converted to a master suite complete with Suzuki tub, gas fireplace, separate shower/tub and walk-in closet. Drop down to the lower level equipped with a safe room, large tiled rec room with hot tub and plenty of room for exercise equipment, a pool table, bar and game table, double laundry room, full bath, and two large garages, one on either side. The paved circular drive in front and large paved lot in the back provides ample parking for friends and family.
Single Family-Attached, Custom, A-Frame, Log
20,286 sq. ft
4,300 sq. ft
Burnside Elementary School
Southern Middle School
Somerset High School
- Dishwasher, Electric Range, Washer, Dryer, Fridge
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- 3. Propane, Wood, Blower Fan, Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Finished Basement, Beamed Ceilings, High Ceilings(9 Feet +)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. garage attached.
- Vinyl, Log, Siding
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Near Public Transport.