Listed 7/16/2019 | Last Updated: 11/11/2019 2:43 PM
This is a home that brings family and friends together, located close to everything you need, yet in a peaceful cul-de-sac with great neighbors! This home is perfect for entertaining or raising kids with 2 large living/dining areas and a big back yard with covered patio and a great shade tree. The 37 x 16 swimming pool ranges from 3 to 8 feet deep and is easily maintained. The fully equipped, insulated bath house doubles as a work shop or air conditioned man cave. Enter through the double front door to the beautiful staircase and balcony over living areas. The master bed room has attached ensuite. Guest or mother-in-law quarters are down stairs. The 3 full baths are each similar. Kitchen is newly remodeled with lots of cabinets. There's lots of fresh paint, new carpet, tile and laminate floor. The home has the best energy effecient windows on the market and over 14" of insulation in the attic. The roof was replaced 5 years ago and complete HVAC 7 years ago. Realtor commission available
Single Family-Attached, Ranch
11,326 sq. ft
2,588 sq. ft
Putnam City High School
- Dishwasher, Electric Range, Wall Oven
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Gas, Two Way.
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony, Built Ins, Cathedral / Vaulted Ceilings, Parking On-Site
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. garage attached.
- Brick, Vinyl, Siding
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Near Public Transport.