Listed 5/25/2018 | Last Updated: 9/24/2018 10:29 AM
This amazing custom 4 bed 3 bath home was built in 1978 and extensively remodeled in 2008. The newly remodeled gourmet kitchen has custom cabinets, and convection oven built into the granite island. Large light filled master bedroom and spacious 2nd bedroom on the main floor. Lovely hardwood spans most of the main floor. The basement has a large updated family room with plenty of room for entertaining, or could double as an exercise room. New carpeting throughout basement. Plenty of built in storage and charm. Brand new metal roof, newer heating and cooling system. The yards are beautifully landscaped with mature trees, a green house, and 2 sheds. Over an acre of spacious horse property. Close to schools, and shopping. Pictures do not do the home justice. This is a must see in person!
Single Family-Attached, Ranch
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
3,150 sq. ft
Vernal Middle School
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Fridge, Gas Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Central.
- 2. Gas, Wood.
- Additional Interior Features
- Finished Basement, Parking On-Site
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. garage attached.
- Stucco/Brick, Stucco/Wood
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features