Listed 8/11/2018 | Last Updated: 12/16/2018 8:11 PM
Great Neighborhood. Peaceful. Near great schools and located in a high demand area. It's just minutes from great shopping centers, I295, parks and recreation just down the street. This beautiful 2 stories, 3bd/ 2bth, 1,824 sqft colonial style home built in 1985 sits in a 0.36 acres of land. Facts and features: Porch and fenced yard with two sheds Hardwood and tile flooring Gad Fire place Vaulted ceiling Ceiling fan Heat pump and central air Dishwasher, garbage disposal, range/oven....
Single Family-Detached, Colonial
1,824 sq. ft
- Dishwasher, Electric Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central, Forced Electric.
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings, Cathedral / Vaulted Ceilings, High Ceilings(9 Feet +), Parking On-Site
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. garage detached.