Terrific waterfront property on Douglas Lake with its 500 plus miles of shoreline and recreational opportunities galore from boating, jet skiing, camping and fishing to just great lakeside living. This lake cottage sits on a flat, point lot with approx. 300' of beautiful lake frontage on the Flat Creek section of Douglas Lake which makes it convenient to Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mtns. National Park. Totally renovated in 2005/ 2006 from top to bottom with addition of approx. 600 sq. ft. including a beautiful glass enclosed sun room overlooking the lake. This beautiful and very rare point lot is flat and totally usable for any and all outdoor activities and is dockable though perfect for a pontoon boat. Lots of parking and room for an RV. Wide open floor plan is perfect for entertaining though most of your time will be spent enjoying the sun room, sitting outdoors lakeside or on the water having a ball! Cottage has been used as a summer vacation home only
Single Family-Detached, Ranch
1,400 sq. ft
- Electric Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Fridge, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Propane. Central, Forced Electric.
- Additional Interior Features
- Parking On-Site
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. garage attached.
- Hardboard/Masonite, Frame, Painted, Siding
- Lot View